FBI and DOJ Refuse to Produce Records on Seth Rich and Clinton Emails Until After Election

There seems to be something fishy going on still inside the FBI and the Department of Justice, but I can't quite put my finger on it.

This is even after having fired so many of the Obama holdovers and corrupt figures.

Attorney Ty Clevenger had requested some information on Seth Rich and Hillary Clinton's emails over two years ago. He was told that they wouldn't be able to release them for another 8-10 months.

Doesn't this just sound too convenient for the Democrats?

The Deep State originally spoon-fed the Russia/Trump collusion story to Ellen Nakashima, a Deep State favorite from the Washington Post.

In her story, she claimed that Russia had definitely hacked the DNC servers and that Crowdstrike President Shawn Henry had verified that fact.

Richard Grenell then ordered the transcripts to be released that Adam Schiff had been hiding for over two years that revealed that Henry actually said there was no proof that Russia or anyone else hacked the DNC.

Clevenger wrote to Richard Grenell at the DNI back in May of 2020 and said the following:

"I am reliably informed that the NSA or its partners intercepted at least some of the communications between Mr. Rich and Wikileaks. Before elaborating on that, however, I should first note the extent to which the “deep state” has already tried to cover up information about Mr. Rich. In an October 9, 2018 affidavit submitted in a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit, FBI section chief David M. Hardy testified that (1) the FBI did not investigate any matters pertaining to Mr. Rich, and (2) the FBI was unable to locate any records about Mr. Rich. Both claims were unequivocally false."

It looks like the NSA and the FBI both know who it was that sent the records to the FBI, but they are keeping it under wraps and I really wonder why.

However, there may just be a bigger plan there that we just don't know about.

Trending Political News

Biden Says Police Have “Become the Enemy” and Calls For Defunding the Police (VIDEO)

Former Vice President and presumptive Democratic nominee, Joe Biden, appears to once again be trying to appease the far left and their extremism by hopping on the bandwagon.

He has not spoken out and said that he want to defund the police as well.

Continue reading…

Army Says Sorry Over Mass Email Claiming MAGA Is Equal to ‘White Supremacy’

The U.S. Army made a mistake the other day in an email that they sent out which claimed that saying "Make America Great Again" was a form of white supremacy.

Liberals keep using that term and the have no idea what that is.

Continue reading…

Boycott Backfire: Goya Flies Off the Shelves After Leftists Attempted a Boycott Due to Owner Being Trump Supporter

It looks like Goya could be moving so a similar place to where Chick-fil-A went after leftists attempted to boycott them and conservatives responded by buying even more.

After Goya CEO Robert Unanue expressed his support for President Trump, the left pushed to boycott the company. This has backfired as it has turned more into a buy-cott.

Continue reading…

President Trump Threatens Stiff Punishment for 'Anyone Harming Statues, If They Even Try'

President Trump threatened an extremely stiff punishment for anyone harming statues, even if it's just an attempt. He said they will face an automatic prison term.

After the death of George Floyd, many statues have become targets of violence during protests and riots. Initially, Confederate statues were targeted, but it has progressed to any historical statue.

Continue reading…

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Blames NYC Crime Surge on Unemployment, Residents Need to 'Shoplift to Get Some Bread'

New York Democratic Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez blames the recent NYC crime surge on unemployment, stating residents need to "shoplift to get some bread."

While Ocasio-Cortez was appearing on a town hall she hosted on Thursday, she was asked about the NYC crime surge which has occurred recently.

Continue reading…

President Trump Rejects $500 Million Federal Aid Request from Minnesota After Government Failed to Stop Damage

The Trump administration rejected a request for $500 million in federal aid from Minnesota, pointing to the failure of Democrat Governor Tim Walz and Minneapolis Democrat Mayor Jacob Frey to stop the damage that occurred in response to the death of George Floyd.

“We’re asking our federal partners to step up and help our communities recover,” Walz said in a statement at the start of the month, per Daily Wire. “We need to come together to ensure Minnesotans who were victims of this destruction have access to critical infrastructure they need so they can go to the grocery store, pick up their medication, and live their lives. Together, we will rebuild.”

Continue reading…